A lot of simplifying my life has come down to setting myself up for success.
One way I do this is by having a few key things I do on Sunday nights.
I call it my Sunday Reset.
Basically it's a way to make sure I get these certain things done at least once a week.
I know Sunday is the Sabbath and I totally respect that. I do more of my "resting" on Saturdays. There are plenty of times when I end up doing this "reset" on a Monday because our Sunday was so great! (And, because my kids have Mondays off school.)
If you are uncomfortable doing this on a Sunday, pick a day that works for you and your family to do your "reset."
Some things you could do on Sunday to set up for a great week:
- meal plan for the following week
- read one chapter out of a specific book
- water the plants
- have the house tidy and clutter-free
- put at least one good memory from the week in a "jar of joys"
- vacuum *I vacuum daily, but I like to make sure my week STARTS as dog hair-free as possible*
- clean the coffee makers/diffusers
- write a new memory verse on kitchen chalkboard
- double-check calendar for main events to mentally prepare for the week
- empty all garbages
- ANYTHING else that helps you feel prepared
Doing these things on a weekly basis has been GREAT for me.
I have a spot in my planner where I write the big ones to make sure that I get them done.
Once again, you are getting a glimpse into the AMAZINGNESS that is inkWELL Press.
If you're ready to try it, sign up for $10 off your first purchase of $50.
Find what works for you and DO IT!